Tales from the Borderlands (PC Download) FREE - TwitchTV

Discuss Your Favourite Games, Games You Are Currently Playing or Games You Never Want to Play Again!

Tales from the Borderlands (PC Download) FREE - TwitchTV

Postby zombiegauze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 am

Twitch.TV is offering Twitch Prime Members: Tales from the Borderlands (PC Digital Download) for Free.

Note, Must log into your Twitch Prime Account or Start a Free Trial to redeem Game. The game will be available as a digital download via the Twitch Launcher.

You can also try looking under "New Prime Loot"

-Twitch Prime is included with your Amazon Prime Membership/Subscription. After you redeem this game, the game is yours to keep forever. Offer is valid 1/11 through 1/17.

Game Info Page: https://twitch.tv/directory/game/Tales%20from%20the%20Borderlands/details

$24.99 Value for FREE. Windows PCs Only - Digital Download Only!!!

Have Fun and ENJOY!

I build and sell MODDED XBOX'S with 2TB/3TB Hard Drives and over 30,000+ Arcade/Console Games, including 300+ Xbox Games

If INTERESTED in PURCHASING a modded Xbox from me, Please send me a private message (PM) or visit the (Marketplace here) and see what I have.

Each 2TB Xbox includes CoinOps 8 w/ 12,000+ Games, Premium/Ninja Massive, Custom Cases and much more...

See My Seller Feedback here
My Uploads
zombiegauze 7
Custom Title: I ❤ Retro Gaming

Return to General Gaming Chat